It is essential to have the appropriate accounting tools and to update and keep them up to date.
Our accounting department deals, among others, with the following services:
External monitoring of accounting
External monitoring of accounting: a record of transactions, as well as records of invoices issued, received and investment goods.
- Preparation and review of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements: Balance sheet and Profit and Loss account.
- Financial Reporting
Preparation and submission of quarterly and annual returns
Preparation and submission of quarterly and annual returns (forms 303, 111, 130, 349, 216, 296, 390, 190, 180, 369).
Accounting review, if done internally by the client, as well as making adjustments and preparing for the annual closing.
Control of assets and depreciation tables.
Registration of salary costs and payments to staff.
Bank reconciliation and other financial transactions.
Accounting books and Annual Accounts
- Legalization of accounting books and submission of Annual Accounts.
- Punctual referral to the client of the financial statements, carrying out the procedures with the Treasury and with the corresponding Tax Authorities.
- Examination of Accounting Records
- Preparation Of Annual Accounts
- Accounting services for small businesses
Coordination with the Tax Department
Coordination with the Tax Department of this firm for the correct legalization of books, preparation of the fiscal closing, presentation of annual accounts, etc.