Experts in national and international taxation of companies.

As tax consultancy lawyers, our goal is to help you solve any tax, accounting, or legal problems your company may have.

Defending your interests is our job.

In the business world, every decision counts.

national tax advice

Tax advice

Tax planning to minimise the tax burden with the aim of optimising the economic resources available in any company: Expatriates, International, Corporate Finance, Tax Returns…

+ Read more

accountant ico

Accounting Services

Preparation of specialised reports and business, accounting, and financial plans: Accounting and Financial Statements, Declarations, Books and Annual Accounts, Amortisations…

+ Read more

Legal Advice

The business and personal reality is conditioned by the legal instrumentation of operations and the legal norms affecting them: Commercial and Corporate Law, Inheritance Law, Civil Law, Intellectual and Industrial Property.

+ Read more

We collaborate with:

PIMEC<br />
Micro, petita i mitjana<br />
empresa de Catalunya
Col·legi d'Economistes de Catalunya
Centro de Estudios Financieros
gmtax team

It will be a pleasure to meet you at our office in Barcelona.

GM TAX CONSULTANCY, S.L. is a Tax Boutique established in Barcelona that specialized in tax, accounting and legal advice and planning both nationally and internationally for individuals and companies.


The experience of our experts offers you a quality service.


Taking care of the treatment and the relationship with the client is our other priority.


A fundamental value in the business world in which we operate.


We believe in what we do and we are fully involved in our work.

Read our blog

Depreciation of used assets

Depreciation of used assets requires special attention. It is essential to define what is meant by used assets and to identify them correctly. This...

Read more

    Fill out the form to contact us!

    Tax Advisory in Barcelona

    Your trusted legal partner

    Are you looking for a trusted lawyer in Barcelona? El nostre despatx està aquí per ajudar-lo. With a team of experienced lawyers, we offer a wide range of legal services to individuals and businesses.
    Our office in Barcelona stands out for its commitment to professionalism, integrity, and client satisfaction. We prioritise understanding your unique needs and developing customised legal solutions. With a deep understanding of Spanish legislation and local regulations, our lawyers provide accurate advice and effective representation.

    We have a track record of success, representing numerous clients in Barcelona and internationally. Our diligent and proactive approach ensures the protection of your rights and interests. Clear communication and accessibility are key in our lawyer-client relationships. We keep you informed throughout your case, enabling you to make informed decisions.