- Pursuant to the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the data identifying the holder www.GMTAXCONSULTANCY.com (hereinafter "GM TAX"), are:
Company name: GM TAX CONSULTANCY S.L.
The user agrees to make appropriate use of the web no longer use it for illegal or contrary to good faith and (a merely indicative and not exhaustive) law activities; causing damage to the physical and logical systems responsible, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other hardware or software capable of causing the aforementioned damage, not to mention all those who violate or violate the honor, personal or family privacy and image of persons, property rights and all other rights belonging to third parties as a result of the transmission, distribution, storage, availability, reception or access the contents or the image of third parties; the performance of acts of unfair competition and illegal advertising as a result of the transmission, distribution, storage, availability, reception or access to content; the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, relevance and / or timeliness of letting the user, in any case responsible of the portal unharmed from any claim, judicial or extrajudicial content.
- Except where expressly described in the Legal Notice and the rest of the regulatory framework of the website, GM TAX CONSULTANCY SL is not liable for damages of any kind that may arise from the lack of accuracy, completeness, timeliness, and errors or omissions that could suffer the contents of this website. Also, links or links contained on this website may lead users to other sites and web pages managed by third parties over which GM TAX CONSULTANCY SL It does not exercise any control, so GM TAX CONSULTANCY SL not responsible for the content or condition of these sites and web pages, nor that they are truthful or fulfil a specific purpose. Access to them through this website does not mean that GM TAX CONSULTANCY SL recommends or approves their contents.
GM TAX CONSULTANCY S.L. does not guarantee the availability, continuity or infallibility of the operation of the website, and therefore excludes, to the maximum extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to lack of availability or continued operation of the website and the services enabled therein, as well as errors in access to different web pages or those from which, if any, such services are rendered.
- All communications and notifications made shall be considered effective for all purposes when conducted via e-mail to e-mail you may have provided the User. The User is obliged to keep informed GM TAX CONSULTANCY SL changes that occur in personal data and the email address of this that has to inform the responsible of the events it deems appropriate. You expressly acknowledge that the data have been supplied by him and are completely truthful.
- All contents of this website, including without limitation, text, graphics, images, website structure, design and source code, as well as logos and trademarks contained therein, are protected by the rules of intellectual property. They may not perform acts of reproduction, modification, distribution, public communication and in general any other form of exploitation, by any means, these elements without the prior written consent of their respective owners. GM TAX CONSULTANCY S.L. will not be responsible for any damages that may result from the use of contents by users or infraction by them of any legal provision.
- The personal data that gives us will be processed in a file for GM TAX CONSULTANCY SL ("ID") whose aims are:
The development, implementation and execution of the contract of sale of the products you have purchased or any other contract between them;
Respond to requests we raised;
III. Provide information about services or products of GM TAX (as well as the development and support of e-commerce activities), including in relation to such products and services sending commercial communications by e-mail or any other means of electronic communication equivalent (such as SMS) and through making telephone calls. You can change your preference in respect of receiving such communications by logging into the My Account section. You may terminate your subscription via the Newsletter section.
In the event that we provide personal data to third parties, you are responsible for having informed and obtained their consent to be provided with the purposes listed below. The personal data of third parties provided will be used only for (a) the shipping management or verification of receipt of the goods, and (b) respond to requests you raised us or the third party;
If you choose to check the option to save your card, you expressly authorize the processing of the data indicated as necessary for activation and development. The CVV card is only used to make the purchase in progress, and will not be stored or subsequently treated as part of their card data. Consent for the activation of this functionality allows data autocomplete appear on subsequent purchases, so no need to enter data in each new process, and shall be valid and effective for subsequent purchases. You can change your cards and withdraw your consent to treatment at any time through the My Cuenta.ID stores and transmits the card data according to the main international standards of confidentiality and security of credit and debit cards . Using this functionality, you may require for safety reasons modifying your password. Remember that safety in the use of Web site also depends on its correct use and conservation of certain sensitive keys.
- GM TAX CONSULTANCY S.L. established in Barcelona (08006), Calle Aribau 218-224, Mezzanine 2, as data controller, you undertake to respect the confidentiality of your personal information and guarantee the exercise of their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition , by writing to the above address to the attention of "ID LOPD" or by sending an email to @ xxxxxxxx xxxxxxx, in both cases facilitating a copy of your national identity card or passport or other document that identifies valid. In case you decide to exercise those rights and as part of the personal information you have provided e-mail stating that you appreciate that communication specifically record this circumstance indicating that the email regarding the exercisers the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition.
- To comply with the purposes stated in paragraph 6 above, you may need to communicate or transfer the information you provided to certain partner companies so we understand that, by registering and providing information through this website, we expressly authorized to make such communications and / or assignments to the aforementioned partner companies.
- The user (you) hereby guarantees that the personal data provided are true and accurate and undertakes to notify any change or modification thereof. Any loss or damage caused to the site or the person responsible for any third party website or by communicating false, inaccurate or incomplete information in the registration forms will be sole responsibility of the user.
Information about cookies
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that a Web site places on your PC, phone or any other device with information about your navigation on the site. Cookies are necessary to facilitate navigation and make it more friendly and do not harm your computer. While this policy the general term cookie is used because it is the main method of storage using this web site, also used the space of "Local Storage" browser for the same purposes as cookies. In this sense, all the information in this section applies equally to this "local storage".
What are cookies used on this site?
We do not store sensitive personally identifiable information such as your address, your password, the data on your credit or debit card, etc., in the cookies we use.
Who uses the information stored in cookies?
The information stored in cookies from our website is used exclusively by us, except for those identified below as "third-party cookie", which are used and managed by outside entities to provide requested by our services to improve our services and the user experience when browsing our website. The main services for which these "third party cookies" are used to obtain access statistics and ensure the payment transactions.
How do I disable and delete cookies using?
To restrict, block or erase cookies from this website can, at any time by modifying your browser settings according to the guidelines listed below. While the parameterization of each browser is different, it is usual that the configuration of the cookies is performed in the menu "Preferences" or "Tools". For more information on the configuration of the cookies in your browser, see the "Help" menu of it.
What specific cookies use this website and for what purpose?
The types of cookies, tags or other similar devices used by this web site, along with information about the purpose, duration and management (or third parties) of each are detailed.
- Cookies and personalization techniques: identification and authentication, navigation, interface customization, favorites, etc.
These cookies are used to identify the user during the session, preventing the user from having to repeat authentication processes on the web, accelerate some processes of the website to remember choices made during the session or in subsequent accesses, visited pages and remember, etc.
- User ID cookies.
They are used to identify and authenticate the user. It also contains technical data for the session
user, for example, connection timeout, session ID, etc. Duration: Session. Management: Treasury.
- Identification Cookies session.
Http identifies the user session. It is common in all Web applications to identify a user requests a session. Duration: Session. Management: Treasury.
- State of navigation.
Identifies what state the user navigation (beginning of the session, first page, first access state of a scroll, voting status, etc.) you are. Duration: Session. Management: Treasury.
- user selections.
Store session values selected by the user such as the store, language, currency, products, size, etc. Duration: Session. Management: Treasury.
- Favorites and last selections.
To remind the user's favorite selections (shopping, for example) or the last selections (shops, products, consent to install cookies, etc.) in subsequent access to the web. Duration: Persistent. Management: Treasury.
Lets you manage and change between domain (protocol) secure (https) not sure (http). Duration: Session. Management: Treasury.
- Cookies navigational analysis.
These cookies obtain generic information about the user access to the website (not the content thereof) to provide further information such access aggregate statistical purposes.
It is used to see where a user to reach a page of this website, for example, if it reaches the product detail page from a grid of products, from the browser or from an external page. Duration: Persistent. Management: Treasury.
- Google Analytics.
Allow tracking website by Google Analytics tool, which is a service provided by Google to obtain information from the user access to websites. Some of the data are stored for further analysis: number of times a user views the Web, dates of first and last visit of the user, duration of visits, from which page the user accessed the website, which search engine used the user to reach the Web or link clicked, from where in the world the user agreed, etc. The configuration of these cookies is predetermined by the service offered by Google, so we suggest you check the privacy page of Google Analytics, http://www.google.com/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html to For more information about the cookies we use and how to disable them (taking into consideration that we are not responsible for the content or the accuracy of third party websites). Duration: Persistent. Management: In Third.
- Cookies purchase analysis.
These cookies allow you to collect information on the device from which the purchase is made on this website, in order to verify that these operations offer sufficient safeguards for customers. These cookies at any time include sensitive information, such as data cards.
- Cookies device purchase.
Uniquely identifies the device (PC, telephone, etc.) from which purchases are made on this website for further analysis, in order to offer our clients sufficient guarantees in purchase transactions. The information contained in this cookie is collected by an external company to carry out these analyzes. Duration: Persistent. Management: In Third
This list will be updated with information as quickly as possible to change the services offered on this website. However, punctually during the update, it may be that the informative list failed to include any cookie, tag or other similar devices, but will always try to devices with the same aims contained in this list.